Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Let's test your judgement!

Since it's still my rest day today, I decided to update my multiply account (uploaded pictures), and here I am writing an entry on my blogger. I would like to share this quiz I found online.

Here it is:

Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?


Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A -Associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologers. He's had two mistresses. He also chainsmokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B -He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, usedopium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C -He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Be careful. I'll post the answers later.

yayan icon

No comments: