Friday, April 08, 2005

Life After Graduation

yayan and jobelle
With Jobelle

with classmates

Julie, Diego, Kimmie, Me, & Jobelle


Here are some pictures taken the day after graduation. We had to go back to school to return our toga and accomplish some papers for our clearance.

I'll really miss hangin' around in school with my classmates and my barkada. Though, I'm excited that I am going to land in a job soon. Wish me luck guys.

Shoutouts to all ABMCB4A! We all did a great job! I'll miss those sleepless nights doing productions; Dr. Cuevas' weird thingies; Ma'am Estonilo's brilliant and fearless ideas and insights; envious sections; and my good friends and barkada.

May God bless us! Go Escolarians!

1 comment:

Cathie Alhambra said...

your blog's nice, visit mine too.. and post mo nmn ung pics ntin.. ung sa sampaguita!!! miss you na bill..