Saturday, April 16, 2005

Things that make you go hmmm...

read-to-me-logo


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

spelling


The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

9 comments:

Edwin "ka edong" said...

keep on blogging, yayan!

ka edong

Edwin "ka edong" said...

kepe on radenig too!

;-)
ka enodg

Yayan said...

thanks bro'!!! (",)

Stephanie said...

Hey, I had read about it before, but I had already forgotten it..
So, take care.. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Michelle said...

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Your's is amazing. I shall definitely be back to keep reading!

André Rebelo said...

hi there
thanx for visiting me

can you read in portuguese?

interesting blog yours, as well

i'll be visiting it often!

cheers

LNA said...

it´s colmpylety ture¡¡....juas juas..

from spain...LNA

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am psychometrer. You'd just came on my blog, I come on your! :o)

Psychometrer the french ;o)

Sara said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a tough book!

:-)