Friday, February 09, 2007

A birthday, and a new birth!

Before anything else, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ATE JOY, AMIEL, and ANDIE!!!

It's my second day off from work today. Something great and unexpected happened today. I didn't expect that my sister will delivery my new nephew today, the exact day of her birthday, yes you read it right. We were all in a panic mode. And my sis' had to do it without the midwife, so together with Mike and my brother in law, we caught the babby with our bare hands with the cord intact. I was in shock. You might not know ywt that I am not fascinated with blood. If you could only see me during that very moment-I'm on mixed emotions. Excited, terrified and nervous all at the same time. Thank God my sister and nephew made it sound and safe, afterall. And now I'd like you to meet my new born nephew: RHANDY JOAQUIN "Wacky" TAGLE MENDOZA.



yayan icon

No comments: