Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Yna!

Before i go on with today's entry, I'll greet my very good friend Yna a very happy birthday!!! Yna's my former teammate at MCI Sykes - TNT account, and I missed her a lot.
Earlier, I went to Glorietta to settle my outstanding balance for my handyphone and settle our landline bill as well. I even saw my former officemate MYLES (from Hate Hanks - XBOX account).
Our training for Altel aaount has commenced, and we will be on our separate ways soon. I thought of sending a message to my batchmates, which says something like this: "Our training started last 01-22-07 at BCT, 2 weeks of training had past and I can say this is one of the best and most unforgettable training experience i've ever had; especially with our trainer Melai. You may have judged me negatively the first time, but I hope things will be different now as you have come to know me even better. I hope I was able to change those negative impressionsinto a positive one. This training have brought me new set of friends: full of energy and talent -- Wave 4 of Sykes Alltel. On 02-05-07 we will be distributed to different mentors and teams, but I hope our friendship, camaraderie and closeness will still continue. Have a blessed weekend." I'm glad I did that. 'Coz I felt the warmth after receiving replies one by one, saying that they also feel the same thing. I'll surely miss you guys! See you around!
yayan icon

No comments: