Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm back!

Whew! Been a long time since I've last set foot on my blog. Haha, and now I'm back! (",) I am so happy with how my life's going right now and I would like to thank God for all those blessings He's given me. First, I already have a job. Yup. My first job ever, which is not what I expected I would end up with; though, I find it more rewarding since that I was able to survive and even get commended with incentives.. hehe... (",)

Sometimes though, I've been thinking about just putting up my own small biz. Hmmm, but I dunno yet what kind of--- but that's what I think of doing right now, after I quit my work. It's not that I'm not happy with my company right now, it's just that I'd like to follow where my thought is leading me - or rather my heart is leading me. Like what Mike use to tell me, that I'm good in handling money... am I? (",) haha... Kiddin' aside, yeah, I'm more of a boss rather than an employee. Somebody's brow might be raisin' right now... whoah! (",)

I'm excited about my P910i... been like ages... (",) I actually have plans already 'bowt my soon to be phone , gonna transfer all my pic files and buy a couple of cool charms Mike and I saw at g3.

O'well I think my next update would be when I have my p9 already... (",) Oh, and might also load some pix with my office mates... (",)

sHoUtOuTs tew: Louise ~~ Anne ~~ Sai ~~ Jay ~~ Nancy ~~ and all of my cool friends @ sykes... ciao! ("o)

No comments: