Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tagaytay!


I'm currently spending my weekend in Tagaytay right now with my team from Sykes. We really are enjoying our stay to wind up from 4 days of taking calls. You read it right, 4 days 'coz they've just changed our sched and instead of goin' to work for 9hours in 5 days, we are only required to go to work 4 days in a week but it would be for 11hours instead. It's better in a way 'coz we'll have more time to rest during the weekend. We'll be goin' home tomorrow or should I say later 'coz it's past five in the morning already. 'ope we could still roam around later and buy some pasalubong. The place we're stayin' at is cozy - though I must admit that the place is kinda creepy. Yeah, and they say that there are ghost around here... woohoo... O'well I'll be loading some pix soon, and tell you guys more 'bout our team building. Ciao!

No comments: