Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I miss RJ badly!

RJAY


It's been almost two weeks since my cute nephew left the house for a vacation at his dad's province in Bicol. I really couldn't help but cry when he left that day. I admit he's really makulit and that's what I like about him, 'coz he's not that typical boy who would annoy you of his kakulitan. Rjay's kakulitan is with sense. He talks like he's my age, and he really can communicate well at his very young age. He is only turning two this April.

Oh, just incase you don't have any idea what to give him for his birthday, owell, he loves all kinds of musical instruments particularly drums and guitars. Or maybe you have the money to buy him a violin, 'coz he's been into it lately. He was also the one who gave me the name "Yayan", 'coz he use to call me tito Yayan, not becasue he is bulol, but it's how he makes lambing to me, he's really sweet, isn't he.

I could say millions of things about my cute nephew, but I don't want to say much about him today since that I would only miss him more. I miss him so much, and I can't hardly wait to see him again. For sure he'll get lotsa kisses and tight hugs from me, I love him so much. He, he, he.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Your nephew is very, very cute! I can see why you miss him. I like your blog. The graphics on the first page are really good.