Sunday, March 20, 2005

You did great Joan!

joan serrano

Joanna Rafbel Serrano, or simply Joan did really well during the pageant night of Bb. Pilipinas 2005. I am proud to say that I know this young woman since I was a kid. I call her ate Joan. And we used to kid around and play quiz bee. Our family were really close since that my mom and her mom are bestfriends. And it's really weird since that my mom named all her children after her bestfriends children. Joan, Joy, and me Ryan. It's just that their eldest is Joan, while ours is my ate Joy. Oh well, so much about history.

Going back to the pageant, I admit I have been expecting she would land on one of the titles because she's given one of the best answers among the rest of the candidates. It was a fair competition though, and I know she would still keep on striving to become better next time. This is actually her second time competing for the title, and she still have one more chance to join. Afterall, she's proven herself well already, her beauty, wit, and charm dazzled the Filipinos. Being one of the top ten candidates is already a prestige to be proud of. For that, congratulations ate Joan! Keep the fire burning!

No comments: